Sunday, 9 August 2015

My #MaxFreshMove - “ Max Fresh Tazgi Ka Dhamaka”

You all must have heard of the saying that “Every moment is a fresh beginning “ and  dance is a celebration of that moment. So I decided to dance to celebrate! To start with the celebration I am participating in the Colgate #MaxFreshMove (Phase 3) in which India dances to the #MaxFreshMove  of  Allu Arjun & Anushka Manchanda  to feet the tapping music  from their Ad video of colgate. I had also participated to the Phase 1 of #MaxFreshMove 
                          

I love dancing & you can say that it’s my secret of freshness. As a working professional some time I didn’t get the time to fulfill my desire of dancing. But, thanks to BlogAdda & Colgate for giving this opportunity to discover my fresh move. Before creating this video, I was so much worried about the location. Initially I thought, I can do this at some garden or mall. But thanks to the rains in Mumbai, didn’t get a chance to go out this weekend. Then I decided to do this at the comfort of home. Yes, I decided the venue will be my own drawing room. So here it goes My #MaxFreshMove...

                     


Hope you have enjoyed my #MaxFreshMove  as I enjoyed while dancing to the tune of melody 
 “ Max Fresh Tazgi ka Dhamaka” What about you ??

                                                 

“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.” 


                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) - Empowering India's Digital Payments System

We all know that the India is on the road to Digitization. In this digital era, we have an opportunity to change lives of billions of peop...