Sunday 9 August 2015

My #MaxFreshMove - “ Max Fresh Tazgi Ka Dhamaka”

You all must have heard of the saying that “Every moment is a fresh beginning “ and  dance is a celebration of that moment. So I decided to dance to celebrate! To start with the celebration I am participating in the Colgate #MaxFreshMove (Phase 3) in which India dances to the #MaxFreshMove  of  Allu Arjun & Anushka Manchanda  to feet the tapping music  from their Ad video of colgate. I had also participated to the Phase 1 of #MaxFreshMove 
                          

I love dancing & you can say that it’s my secret of freshness. As a working professional some time I didn’t get the time to fulfill my desire of dancing. But, thanks to BlogAdda & Colgate for giving this opportunity to discover my fresh move. Before creating this video, I was so much worried about the location. Initially I thought, I can do this at some garden or mall. But thanks to the rains in Mumbai, didn’t get a chance to go out this weekend. Then I decided to do this at the comfort of home. Yes, I decided the venue will be my own drawing room. So here it goes My #MaxFreshMove...

                     


Hope you have enjoyed my #MaxFreshMove  as I enjoyed while dancing to the tune of melody 
 “ Max Fresh Tazgi ka Dhamaka” What about you ??

                                                 

“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.” 


                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philips OneBlade - #TheFutureIsOneBlade

Mumbai, India – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the launch of the latest innova...