Monday, 12 January 2015

My Wish List for 2015 #WardrobeUpdate

Hope 2015 bring happiness & joy to all of yours life .I am an envious girl, shophoilic & fashion lover .Though working in office administration doesn't give me a chance to showcase my fashion love
PS : Office attire & formals some times make me dull & boring .
Now coming to my wish list for this year ,my eyes are on updating my wardrobe with few fashion clothing's, bags & assescceroies .

So here goes my wish list for 2015 (Share yours by using #WardrobeUpdate) :

The Fashion Cloths :GAS Pink Hillery Fit & Flare dress
(Price : Rs 5990 /- )

I have seen this dress on Myntra.com it's  perfectly designed & has round neck with a slit on the back with a double button-and-loop closure, sleeveless, pleated throughout, has loops and a fabric tie-up on the waist, knitted inner lining.
 Goes perfect with any kind of tote bag & gives more enchanting looks with  high heels,simply make it perfect for my wardrobe . 


The Bag- Soho Leather Tote GUCCI bag :   
(Price : 1350 $  )

I want this to just add a practicality without sacrificing style ,its made of natural cotton linen canvas with rose beige leather detail .I loved it on first instance & perfect for working girls like me .



 



The Watch : Fossil Chronograph rose Gold Dial watch
(Price : Rs 9495 /- )
I am in love with this  amazing watch since I have seen it on amazon .The Rose gold decker watch also consist of a chronograph movement on a stainless steel bracelet. Decker is updated for her with a striking rose gold-tone case and sparkling crystal dial.









The Shoes - Zip Court shoe from Zara collection:
 (Price : Rs 1890 /- )


All girls ,women are fan of Zara ,nothing new to mention here ,but I really want to own a nice pair of these rose gold heels sandals .Quite formal with nice leather heels thatare actually comfortable.They are just so amazing & classic .


I would love to have all of these stuffs in 2015 7 looking forward to my new blog ,where I will share my personal experiences ,views & comments on fashion world .

What is your #WardrobeUpdate  for 2015 ,share your wishlist for 2015 in comment section .








1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pair of shoes. Love the texture and the soothing color of the pair. The hand bag is too attractive. Superb collection. Thank u for the share.

    ReplyDelete

National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) - Empowering India's Digital Payments System

We all know that the India is on the road to Digitization. In this digital era, we have an opportunity to change lives of billions of peop...