Monday 12 January 2015

My Wish List for 2015 #WardrobeUpdate

Hope 2015 bring happiness & joy to all of yours life .I am an envious girl, shophoilic & fashion lover .Though working in office administration doesn't give me a chance to showcase my fashion love
PS : Office attire & formals some times make me dull & boring .
Now coming to my wish list for this year ,my eyes are on updating my wardrobe with few fashion clothing's, bags & assescceroies .

So here goes my wish list for 2015 (Share yours by using #WardrobeUpdate) :

The Fashion Cloths :GAS Pink Hillery Fit & Flare dress
(Price : Rs 5990 /- )

I have seen this dress on Myntra.com it's  perfectly designed & has round neck with a slit on the back with a double button-and-loop closure, sleeveless, pleated throughout, has loops and a fabric tie-up on the waist, knitted inner lining.
 Goes perfect with any kind of tote bag & gives more enchanting looks with  high heels,simply make it perfect for my wardrobe . 


The Bag- Soho Leather Tote GUCCI bag :   
(Price : 1350 $  )

I want this to just add a practicality without sacrificing style ,its made of natural cotton linen canvas with rose beige leather detail .I loved it on first instance & perfect for working girls like me .



 



The Watch : Fossil Chronograph rose Gold Dial watch
(Price : Rs 9495 /- )
I am in love with this  amazing watch since I have seen it on amazon .The Rose gold decker watch also consist of a chronograph movement on a stainless steel bracelet. Decker is updated for her with a striking rose gold-tone case and sparkling crystal dial.









The Shoes - Zip Court shoe from Zara collection:
 (Price : Rs 1890 /- )


All girls ,women are fan of Zara ,nothing new to mention here ,but I really want to own a nice pair of these rose gold heels sandals .Quite formal with nice leather heels thatare actually comfortable.They are just so amazing & classic .


I would love to have all of these stuffs in 2015 7 looking forward to my new blog ,where I will share my personal experiences ,views & comments on fashion world .

What is your #WardrobeUpdate  for 2015 ,share your wishlist for 2015 in comment section .








1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pair of shoes. Love the texture and the soothing color of the pair. The hand bag is too attractive. Superb collection. Thank u for the share.

    ReplyDelete

The Philips OneBlade - #TheFutureIsOneBlade

Mumbai, India – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the launch of the latest innova...