Monday, 22 December 2014

A Sneak Peak of ‘i-genius Young Singing Stars’ Grand Finale -Powered by Max life & UMG

Few days back ,I was asked by colleague & fellow blogger to attend an event conducted by blogadda .I asked him about the whole contest & he said it's a Grand finale of popular musical contest for children's aged between (8-15 years) powered by Max life Insurance & Universal Music Group .When he told me that Music composer & singer Salim Merchant & my favourite You-tube sensation Shraddha Sharma will be the Judge of the show ,I got excited & confirmed back that  I will be there on the given date & time .

Event schedule:

Date : 17/12/2014
Timings : 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Location : Taj Land Ends ,Bandra ,Mumbai 

My Experience:

I reached the event in little bit rush & thought I would be late but when I reached at around 7:15 ,I came to know that it's got delayed by 1 hour. I was very excited to see shraddha sharma (PS: I am one of the biggest fan of Shraddha sharma on social media & following her from last 5 years on You tube.The event started with musical performances of  Mansi Scott -the anchor of the evening,she was wearing a sizzling hot dress in Red colour .I traced few celebrities in the crowd including Salim Merchant ,Shann & Shraddha sharma .



Both Brand ambassador gave solo performances & charmed audience with their presence .The day turned out to be mesmerizing with star -studded performances of jury members & finalist .
With Winner "Shivam"

A Mumbai based band RaagaTripin  added spice to the whole function ,finally it was time result announcement .Two finalist Shradha Shreya  & Shivam Ahuja  got an album contract with Universal Music Group & other 8 finalist got a contract of "Single song " with UMG .

After event there was an dinner arranged for everyone ,with lots of drinks & mocktails .

Overall it was a well organised event & I would like to thank Blog Adda & Maxlife insurance for  giving me the opportunity to meet such a pool of talent .

About i-genius young singing stars

i-genius Young Singing Stars is part of Max Life Insurance i-genius programme of nurturing young talent in deserving children and bringing them closer to their dreams. i-genius Young Singing Stars celebrates, recognizes and rewards young singing talent in the country. Over the last 4 years, Max Life Insurance i-genius programme has conducted i-genius Scholarship and i-genius Young Authors Hunt and awarded scholarships to over 5500 children amounting to over Rs 4 crs. Along with our knowledge partner Universal Music India and our brand ambassadors, mentors and jury members, Salim Merchant and Shraddha Sharma, i-genius Young Singing Stars will select and reward 2 young talented singers with solo album contract each with Universal Music India along with 8 runners- up who will win a Singles contract.

1 comment:

National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) - Empowering India's Digital Payments System

We all know that the India is on the road to Digitization. In this digital era, we have an opportunity to change lives of billions of peop...