Thursday 3 March 2016

What kasams do you want from your man? #SadaSexy

Last month was full of love, because of so many wedding functions and most importantly valentine day and pre-valentines week celebrations. I know you all were also busy celebrating valentine day with your special loved one. Right.., Well, this time, I celebrated this day with some promises of my special Man. I asked some of Kasams and Vaadas (promise) from him as a gift. And friends really the occasion was perfect to make him agree what I wish for. Some promises were heart touching, some of funny and some were emotional. Here is a list of promises, kasams and vaadas I want my #SadaSexy man to make:-

1.      First of all promises me that you will be with me in all the emotions. Whether it’s happy or Sad, Positive or Negative. Good or bad.
2.      Promise me that, you will always give a compliment to my cooked food, especially if it’s not that much tasty as all the time.
3.      Promise me, you will always be supporting me for my career plans.
4.      Promise me, you will always be with me in my all the decisions.
5.      Promise me that you will always feed me food with your hands and on the same single plate.
6.      Promise me you will always come to receive me at the station every single time with the same excitement and happiness.
7.      Promise me that every weekend you will cook for me.
8.      Promise me that you will never get angry on my madness, craziness.
9.      Promise me you will always be understanding, even when I come late from late evening parties.
10.  Promise me that you will never stop me to use your credit card for my shopping’s.
11. Promise me, someday you will come to my house and tell my parents you want to marry me and ask for their blessings.
 Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind it spending by your side, you are the one to whom I can trust for everything. You are my best buddy. Love you sweetu.Well friends, this was my list of promises for my special Man. Do let me know what’s yours by commenting on the below comment box. I am happy to hear from you.It gives so much of positive energy when you know that you’re someone special is there to keep your promises even if it is tough to accept but he does. Just to bring a cute smile on your face.



“I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philips OneBlade - #TheFutureIsOneBlade

Mumbai, India – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the launch of the latest innova...