Monday 22 December 2014

A Sneak Peak of ‘i-genius Young Singing Stars’ Grand Finale -Powered by Max life & UMG

Few days back ,I was asked by colleague & fellow blogger to attend an event conducted by blogadda .I asked him about the whole contest & he said it's a Grand finale of popular musical contest for children's aged between (8-15 years) powered by Max life Insurance & Universal Music Group .When he told me that Music composer & singer Salim Merchant & my favourite You-tube sensation Shraddha Sharma will be the Judge of the show ,I got excited & confirmed back that  I will be there on the given date & time .

Event schedule:

Date : 17/12/2014
Timings : 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Location : Taj Land Ends ,Bandra ,Mumbai 

My Experience:

I reached the event in little bit rush & thought I would be late but when I reached at around 7:15 ,I came to know that it's got delayed by 1 hour. I was very excited to see shraddha sharma (PS: I am one of the biggest fan of Shraddha sharma on social media & following her from last 5 years on You tube.The event started with musical performances of  Mansi Scott -the anchor of the evening,she was wearing a sizzling hot dress in Red colour .I traced few celebrities in the crowd including Salim Merchant ,Shann & Shraddha sharma .



Both Brand ambassador gave solo performances & charmed audience with their presence .The day turned out to be mesmerizing with star -studded performances of jury members & finalist .
With Winner "Shivam"

A Mumbai based band RaagaTripin  added spice to the whole function ,finally it was time result announcement .Two finalist Shradha Shreya  & Shivam Ahuja  got an album contract with Universal Music Group & other 8 finalist got a contract of "Single song " with UMG .

After event there was an dinner arranged for everyone ,with lots of drinks & mocktails .

Overall it was a well organised event & I would like to thank Blog Adda & Maxlife insurance for  giving me the opportunity to meet such a pool of talent .

About i-genius young singing stars

i-genius Young Singing Stars is part of Max Life Insurance i-genius programme of nurturing young talent in deserving children and bringing them closer to their dreams. i-genius Young Singing Stars celebrates, recognizes and rewards young singing talent in the country. Over the last 4 years, Max Life Insurance i-genius programme has conducted i-genius Scholarship and i-genius Young Authors Hunt and awarded scholarships to over 5500 children amounting to over Rs 4 crs. Along with our knowledge partner Universal Music India and our brand ambassadors, mentors and jury members, Salim Merchant and Shraddha Sharma, i-genius Young Singing Stars will select and reward 2 young talented singers with solo album contract each with Universal Music India along with 8 runners- up who will win a Singles contract.

1 comment:

The Philips OneBlade - #TheFutureIsOneBlade

Mumbai, India – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the launch of the latest innova...